This is My Story
Hello! I’m Barbara, a website designer and graphic designer in beautiful Laguna Beach, CA.
I know how important it is for you to hire the right person… good people you don’t have to worry about, with a lot of experience.
I understand that your first criteria is liking what you see in my portfolio – and I hope you do. I’m very passionate about my work and very proud of the compliments and rave reviews. But I also know it’s just as important for you to find the right person to work with. Someone who puts you at ease and gives you the confidence to be your awesome self, knowing you’re in good hands and will build you a website that’s the perfect reflection of your business and one you’ll be proud of for a very long time.
That’s why I always schedule a “get acquainted” call with my clients before we get started working together so I can get to know you and your business, and capture your personality.
I know we’ll have a great experience together. But don’t just take my word for it. I’ve posted a few comments from my clients below, along with more samples from my portfolio.
Check them out and if you like what you see, email me with the form on the page or feel free to just give me a call at 949-342-4564.
I’m excited to meet you!
- Website Design 70% 70%
- Graphic Design 85% 85%
- Marketing Consulting 50% 50%
- Interior Design 70% 70%
Don't Be Shy
“My website and branding are far more creative and professional looking than I ever imagined. Barbara exceeded my expectations and made a website for me that looks amazing, runs smoothly, is user friendly and beautiful to the eye! I now have a store and a shopping cart, with my own products. I have sold many more products as a result of working with Barbara and her coaching.”Candi Christman
“As a result of working with Barbara, I now have a clearly defined, step-by-step marketing process, a new website, a gorgeous marketing postcard, a new logo, a new business card AND an improved selling process! I also now have something that I hadn’t ever thought of before… an e-commerce product available on my website, where I can work with clients from all over the world!”Kim Powers
“I landed 3 new clients that will bring in over $10,000 per month as a result of the website Barbara built for my business and the marketing recommendations she made. I was so impressed at how it turned out. It was far better than I ever imagined. I am very happy with the work she did. Barbara is responsive, creative and pleasant to work with. I enjoyed it and have signed up to use her services again.”Dr. Boone DDS
Frequently Asked Questions
Take a few minutes to review the FAQ’s below and if you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me or my staff at Info@Deckmeyer.com.
As a successful business owner and marketer in a high-end beachfront community for over 25 years, it brings me great joy to serve fellow business owners in need of direction and help with their marketing and attracting high end clients.
How long have you been doing this?
What's your story?
- “I’ve gotten several calls asking for proposals!”
- “They found me on the first page of Google!”
- “They really liked what you wrote for my website!”
- “I’m getting so many calls now every week!”
- “We need to work on …… next!”
And… the rest they say is history!
What's great about working with you?
How are you different from other marketing consultants?
How do you blend the artistic and technical sides of things?
Who gets the best results from working with you?
- Motivated and really ready for a change.
- Willing to invest in themselves (through mentoring and training).
- Know they must invest in marketing before their business will succeed.
- They are motivated to achieve results.
I’m not a generic, diluted, coach-of-all-trades or a low end, “do-it-yourself” advocate. What that means to you is that I am very focused and specific about the strategies I teach. I only teach strategies that work and they will require an investment on your part – time, energy or money (or a combination of all three). What you get with me is, as one of my coaching clients said recently…
“Barbara you are down-to-earth and a straight shooter. Exactly what I need, to get me out of the mess I’m in.”
What do you do exactly?
- Private one-on-one consulting about Marketing and Client Attraction
- Marketing products, ebooks, audio products I’ve written for those like to ‘do it yourself’
- Marketing workshops, webinars and trainings
- Website Design – Development, strategy, implementation
- Graphic Design – Print and Digital – Postcards, business cards, Powerpoint presentations, welcome packets, pre-selling materials, Facebook banners, Twitter backgrounds, branding, etc.
- Sales Page Design and Set Up – when selling a product
I also provide Done-for-You services, but only for my high-level clients. This is where they do not even have to ‘think about’ lifting a finger, or spending much time on marketing their business. They only have to field the phone calls that come in.
Who are your clients and would I fit in?
- Interior Designers
- Landscape Architects
- Industry Partners & Manufacturers
- Product Vendors – Furniture, Wallcoverings, Window Treatments, Flooring, etc.
- Window Treatment Professionals
- And more